The Murray Gin Company, formerly The Murray Company Plant, and Murray Ginning Systems Company, was founded in 1900, when it took over a small gin manufacturing plant in East Dallas. It was one of the largest manufacturers of cotton gin machinery in the world. Murray Gin marketed cotton gin machinery in all cotton producing states in the Union as well as in foreign countries where the crop is grown. The company maintained a staff of consulting and research engineers and utilized its own patents and developments in the manufacture of its various machines and equipment.
1.5 box; 1.58 linear feet
Click on the button below to download this document