Brown Bag Lecture Series
Join us at 12 PM (noon) on the second TUESDAY of each month, March-November, at the HALL OF STATE (3939 Grand Avenue, Dallas, Texas 75210) as the DHS explores a variety of different topics about local and state history.
- All lectures are FREE and open to the public.
- Reservations are required and capacity is currently limited to 150 attendees.
- Tables will be available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Attendees are welcome to bring their own “brown bag” lunch to enjoy during the presentation.
- Each lecture will last approximately one hour.
This lecture series supported by:
Belmont Village Senior Living is designed for seniors who need some assistance with daily activities. Residents enjoy chef-prepared meals, housekeeping, transportation, and social activities.
CLICK HERE for more information
To take a brief survey about your experiences at one of our Brown Bags (or to make suggestions about future Brown Bag topics), please CLICK HERE.
Watch this space for our upcoming lunchtime lectures.
Previous Brown Bag Lectures
To become a DHS member, CLICK HERE